[sugar] Sugar mtg reminder, 3rd July 2008 --- 17.00 UTC ---, irc.freenode.net, #sugar-meeting

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc
Mon Jul 7 16:19:05 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Very nice schedule and patch submission guidelines!

Its great work and very helpful in showing how to create a transparent
process that encourages people to participate.

A few questions is the new Sugar GUI available in Spanish, how about
other languages?

Can you add a step in the process to explain when other languages will
be available (BTW Sayamindu is working on translation process/steps for
the XO overall and you should probably review that when its available).

The reason I'm asking is that I want to track when I can share the new
GUI with some key deployments.

Thanks,

Greg S