[sugar] Sugar Labs membership

Walter Bender walter.bender
Thu Jul 3 16:06:11 EDT 2008

One exercise we need to complete in the process of joining the
Software Freedom Conservancy is to put together a membership list. One
we have a membership committee, we can focus on more definitive
criteria, but in the meantime, I have made a first pass to "prime the
pump" (Please see
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/initial_members_list).

The criteria I used was in regard to activity on the Sugar and
Education mailing lists, contribution to the codebase and to the wiki
(and other forms of documentation). I hope to broaden the reach of
Sugar Labs membership to include more educators--they are
underrepresented.

Please review the list for any obvious omissions or errors.

regards.

-walter