[sugar] [IMPORTANT] Downtime tonight Jan23 5PM EST

Ivan Krstić krstic
Thu Jan 24 02:34:57 EST 2008

On Jan 23, 2008, at 7:18 PM, Ivan Krsti? wrote:
> In what's hopefully one of the last big infrastructure
> rejigglements[0] required in the foreseeable future, we will be taking
> a bunch of front-facing OLPC services down tonight starting at 5PM
> EST.

Took a bit longer than expected, but we should be up and running at
this point, and in great shape.  I'll be keeping an eye on things, but
if you notice anything unusual with any of the services (mail, wiki,
lists, public web, etc), please let me know immediately.

Thanks,

--
Ivan Krsti? <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org