[sugar] Can't run applications on Sugar

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Sat Jan 5 08:01:20 EST 2008

Hi,

as Walter suggested, you have been bitten by
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/5494 .

Ivan wrote a fix and it has gotten into the build 653.

I *think* you can update to it by just issuing the following command,
without requiring a developer key:

# olpc-update ship.2-653

The contents of your journal should be preserved, but not any changes
you have made outside from /home/olpc.

See http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_653_Software_Release_Notes .

Please consult in IRC if you have doubts about the update process:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Communication_channels#IRC .

Good luck,

Tomeu