[sugar] API Change Notification: Moving Rainbow's Spool - #5033

Michael Stone michael
Fri Jan 4 22:08:40 EST 2008

Dear Everyone,

This is your notification that I am about to commit the previously
mentioned changes to sugar-datastore, rainbow, and olpc-utils. The
current plan is that rainbow's spool will move into

  /home/olpc/isolation/1/

This way, fewer package changes are required (we can leave olpcrd alone)
and we move closer to a version of rainbow that can be used on general
linux distributions.

I will send a final notification when all the changes have been made
successfully or when I have reverted them if testing determines that I
missed something.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this process.

Thanks!

Michael

We are about to begin committing