[sugar] Journal: two quick suggestions

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826
Thu Feb 28 05:27:55 EST 2008

Hey all,

while toying around with the Journal today I had two ideas about the
"anything" and "anytime" filter functions:

"anything": Apart from offering activities and file-types as
filter-options I'm thinking that it might make sense to also offer an
option for different subjects that kids will have at school. So things
like "Maths", "English", whatever... My thought is that many activities
will be started and resumed in a certain class-context and offering
such a filter could help them to quickly find related matters.

"anytime": Here it might make sense to add more informal filters such
as "5 grado", "2nd semester" or something along these lines.

Of course one could also argue that such information could be
explicitly added via the tags but I think a more implicit mechanism
could potentially make more sense.

Regards,
Christoph