[sugar] sugar-core for Update.1 - was: What's left for Update.1

Simon Schampijer simon
Fri Feb 8 13:07:38 EST 2008

Things I find worth looking at for update.1 (at least the things that
are in joyride or we have a fix for):

* In joyride and tested
  - #6046 Browse is slow (rainbow.noarch 0:0.7.9-1.olpc2,
fontconfig.i386 0:2.4.2-5.olpc2)
  - #5904 Grouping in mesh view: sugar-0.75.11-2.olpc2.i386.rpm
  - #4781 Video/Audio files from Record don't show up on clipboard:
sugar-base-0.2.2-1.olpc2.i386.rpm

* Have a patch and tested
  - #6127 Browse can't register handler (fix in sugar git master)
  - #6108 Browse crash when X refuses / patch for hulahop attached to ticket

* Unresolved
  - #6133 controls not right in xulrunner beta-2
  - #6308 Browse does not release sound device
  - #6170 Write crash

Best,
    Simon