[sugar] Matplotlib vs PyCha

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx
Thu Feb 7 10:54:23 EST 2008

Hi Arjun,

I think Matplotlib  would be the best choice  taking in count  that we
probably want to work analysing bio-signals, i see that Matplotlib has
splendid  examples  like

mri_with_eeg.py<http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/screenshots/mri_with_eeg.py>and
eeg.py <http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/screenshots/eeg.py>

So we have a nice framework to begin with.

 Also without knowing too much about it, the problem  about the large
size could be worked out as you suggested.

cheers!

One Laptop Per Child
rafael at laptop.org