[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] TurtleArt-24

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 16:22:07 EST 2008

I pushed a new release of Turtle Art to git.sugarlabs.org. New
features include a check on the image cache to make sure it is still
valid after a language or version change and an export button for UCB
Logo. (Next, I need to add Journal support to the UCB Logo activity!!)

The source bundle is available on gitorious and on dev.laptop.org in
sugar/sources/TurtleArt/TurtleArt-24.tar.gz (I need to be set up on
download.sugarlabs.org)

The .xo bundle is available at
http://sugarlabs.org/wiki/images/b/b1/TurtleArt-24.xo

Could someone please make sure that sugar-jhbuild points to the new repository?

thanks.

-walter

--
Walter Bender