[Sugar-devel] Not just a casual Team - join the Sugar Labs BugSquad

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Dec 16 15:25:22 EST 2008

Hello,

the Sugar Labs BugSquad will come together for their first meeting.

When: Wednesday the 17th December 2008 at 16.00 (UTC)
Where: #sugar-meeting irc.freenode.net

We have following agenda:

* What is needed in trac to start triaging?
     * i.e. components, milestones

* Meetings: when/if
     * triage meetings?

* Sprints: when/if
     * maybe coordinated with downstream testing sprints?

* Create a list of concrete tasks we expect the BugSquad to do regularly
     * How can we best help the poor developers?

* Triage Policy:
     * Who is responsible for setting priorities and milestones?
     * What needs to be happen to mark a ticket as fixed?

As *homework* please read through the info at [1] and especially through
the first draft of the triage guide at [2] and bring questions and good
spirit along with you.

Best,
    Simon

[1] http://sugarlabs.org/go/TestingTeam