[Sugar-devel] 0.84 Schedule: adjust feature freeze

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Dec 12 05:40:47 EST 2008

Hello,

we discussed our current schedule in the developers meeting yesterday
and agreed on the need to adjust the feature freeze in regard to the
situation as of today.

The new Feature Freeze, API, String freeze would be January the 16th -
which will get our Beta 1 Release. Our final release date does not
change, which gives us, starting from today, 4 working weeks to get all
the features in and 6 to stabilize our release.

Please have a look at the details at:
http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Release/Roadmap#Schedule

We encourage you to give feedback if that Freeze would not work out for
you, otherwise we set it in stone and it will be officially announced.

Thanks,
    Simon