[Sugar-devel] Back+Forward buttons for journal2.

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Mon Dec 8 13:51:43 EST 2008

Scott, Martin,

I've sketched out history buttons for journal2 this weekend and merged
Martin's patches, which look great. See

   http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/mstone/journal2

and please improve my work if you like the direction it goes in.

My history view is incomplete in two regards:

   First, in that I accidentally broke the buttons in Scott's left-hand
   column of tag-suggestion-buttons while trying to break a signal loop
   between the history-model, the search-bar, and the query-model. I'll
   try to fix this up when I can, but by all means beat me to it, if you
   can and want to chip in.

   Second, I haven't documented my work to the same high standards that
   Scott set out in his definition of the Journal's query and results
   models. Scott - what do I need to do to document the history model and
   view and their connection to the main journal ui to your satisfaction?

Thanks for the fine company and evening of hacking,

Michael

P.S. - Apologies to Martin & Scott for spamming them; I realized that I
gave an incorrect address for sugar-devel in my first attempt.