[Sugar-devel] Missed icons in sugar-artwork

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 10:54:58 EST 2008

OK, I see.  We could file a bug against Calculate asking it to use
copy-and-erase, as shown in this mockup:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Image:Activity_write_edit.jpg

I can work on an independent cut icon as well, as some authors may
find that such editing tools are strictly needed as primary functions
in some activities, and we'll need one for other linux apps so that
they feel properly Sugarized as well.  Is there a ticket for me
(interface-design) regarding the need for a cut icon?

- Eben