[Sugar-devel] Missed icons in sugar-artwork

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 10:40:53 EST 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Erik Blankinship <erikb at mediamods.com> wrote:
> I believe there is also a missing icon for crosshair (used by css in
> browse).

I think this should be fixed now.  There is a crosshair in the cursor
theme.  If it's still not working, can someone point me to the name
the cursor goes by so we can create the appropriate alias?

> On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
> <marcopg at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe Eben can make an icon for it?
>>
>> Marco
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at member.fsf.org>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > I'm packaging sugar and found out that Calculate(sugar-artwork)
>> > hasn't edit-cut.svg. There are two 3-months bugs on dev.laptop.org
>> > #7939 and #8296 - I see thats no a problem for XO :)
>> > Could I borrow edit-cut.svg from Gnome project ?

There's no edit-cut because Sugar uses the notion of "copy and erase"
instead.  In what context is the icon needed?  Perhaps we should
switch to using the copy-and-erase secondary menu item under the copy
button.

- Eben