[sugar] "Reference Platform" for Sugar ?

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Sun Aug 31 13:41:50 EDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 4:16 PM, Mikus Grinbergs <mikus at bga.com> wrote:
> With Sugar "releases" being separate from OLPC "releases", is there
> an 'Official Platform' on which to validate that "everything works"?

I'm not sure to fully understand your question. Sugar can run of
multiple platforms, I wouldn't consider any of them like "official",
but clearly OLPC is by far the most important of them at the moment.

> [What led me to this question was that to me there appears to be an
> Activity that depends on services not yet released in an OLPC build.
> So what platform SHOULD the working of that Activity be tested on ?]

A Sugar service? Or a system library/service? If you point out the
activity and the service you are talking about it might be easier to
give a good answer.

Thanks,
Marco