[sugar] Survey of activity authors

Brian Jordan bcjordan
Fri Aug 29 11:55:49 EDT 2008

Hi Morgan,

This is some great feedback and indicates that we (OLPC/Sugar) have
both an interest in and a duty to more actively engage activity
developers and provide them with the resources to properly create and
maintain their activities.

Some of this stuff I'd like to talk about during the Learning
content/activities public meeting on Sunday (co hosted by the
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Physics_Jam and
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support_meetings ) -- would you like to
attend this meeting (via conference call?) and talk about these
surveys and what's going to be required to engage activity developers
and encourage activity development / maintenance?

Cheers,
Brian Jordan