[sugar] Changes in Trac

Simon Schampijer simon
Fri Aug 22 07:00:26 EDT 2008

Hello,

in yesterdays sugar meeting and after some discussions on the devel
mailing list we (michael, marco and myself) decided that the default
milestone should be 'Not Triaged'. We renamed 'Retriage Please!' to 'Not
Triaged' and made it the default milestone.

In the end we think that it is up to the maintainer to set the milestone
for a ticket. If the submitter or another person thinks this ticket is
worth inclusion in a specific milestone he/she can express it in the
keywords.

Another change was the removing of the 'control panel' component.
Components should map software modules which means that tickets for the
control panel belongs in the sugar component. Please file your bugs
regarding the control panel against sugar. All the existing tickets for
the component 'control panel' have been moved to sugar before doing that
change.

In the hope that all the changes are working out well for you,
    Michael, Marco and Simon