[sugar] Please help test our new 8.2.0 weekly beta, joyride-2263!

Michael Stone michael
Thu Aug 7 14:45:57 EDT 2008

We are thrilled to announce a new test build, joyride-2230, valid until
Wednesday, August 13.

Please help test it according to the detailed instructions at

   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Friends_in_testing

while we still have time to fix issues you might find!

Our specific interest this week continues to be activity compatibility:

  "Does your favorite activity still run on joyride-2263?"

Currently known issues are recorded at:

   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Test_Group_Release_Notes#Build_Joyride_2263

New issues should be filed in our bug-tracking system (dev.laptop.org)
according to

   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Submitting_bugs

or by notifying us by other means.

Thanks!