[sugar] Question about write from Niue -OLPC training

Martin Sevior martines
Wed Aug 6 22:22:59 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-07 at 09:45 +1000, grisel carreira wrote:
> Hi Gary,
>
> The versions I am using are:
> - Sugar v.1.703
> - WikiBrowse v.9, and
> - Write v.55.
>
> Thanks
> Grisel

Hi Grisel,
         There is a good chance this is fixed in the current joyride
8.20 builds. Clearly we need to get these out to you.

A work around until then would be to reduce the size of the images or to
only select images that are 640x480 or smaller. I'm almost certain these
will work as this is the size of images made with the camera.

Cheers

Martin