[sugar] Proposal: Activity developers mailing list

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc
Wed Aug 6 15:52:27 EDT 2008

Hi Marco et al,

I understand. In general, I'm impartial on this subject. I can live with
the new organization if there is consensus from the key stake holders,
especially my boss.

I think the sugarlabs is doing great and appears very well organized.
Keep it up!

I want to read all the e-mails that are important for XO users and I
want to skip anything not directly relevant to them. I'll archive and
maintain links to the rest in case I need to look something up.

Knowing my perspective, let me know if you have any suggestions on how I
can optimize my efficiency with the new communication channels.

"We can rebuild him, we have the technology ... better than he was
before, better, stronger, faster!"

http://www.technorati.com/videos/youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DaZ9phMCn_Lw

:-)

Thanks,