[sugar] New joyride build 2258

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Wed Aug 6 09:47:42 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 7:10 AM, Build Announcer v2 <reinier at heeres.eu> wrote:
> --- Changes for sugar 0.81.8-2.20080806git0fc57309f3.olpc3 from 0.81.8-1.fc9 ---
>  + 7495 open cp software-updater on first boot after an update

I don't want this!  I keep shouting about it and no one seems to be
listening!  Home absolutely needs to be home base, especially after an
update.  I'm fine with tossing up a non-modal alert at boot which
prompts the user to update right away, with a button which reveals the
software update control panel module, but I'm NOT OK with anything
which, unbeknownst to the user, flits them away to some other part of
the system without his/her consent.

- Eben