[sugar] Sugar Digest, Vol 22, Issue 98

ValS valsview
Mon Apr 28 12:26:06 EDT 2008

Thanks for this wonderful program!  Speaking as an XO user, I am requesting
a feature that I imagine would benefit any users that have internet
access.   I would like to be able to use the Write function, and then send
what  I have written in an email as an attachment.  That way, I can send it
to others, send it to a computer with a printer, and use the written
material  in various ways, even as a book.  So is there a chance of
compatibility between the Write (and other) functions and the Browse (where
we can access email)?
Valerie Stansfield
Los Angeles