[sugar] jumpy cursor problem and sugar issue

Bryan Berry bryan.berry
Sun Apr 27 10:50:31 EDT 2008

thanks Carol, this instruction for disabling the corner sensitivity is
extremely useful! I may use it in the custom build I roll out, some 3-4
months from now.

I hope some of the hardware techs at OLPC like Richard Smith can shed
some light on the jumpy touchpad. Rebooting works for me as well but it
really disrupts the learning experience.