[sugar] where is Walter?

Kim Quirk kim
Mon Apr 21 20:15:29 EDT 2008

We are all grateful to have had Walter's leadership and inspiration to get
us to this point. It should be inspiring to see OLPC branching out,
expanding and increasing support for children in many different ways.

OLPC has increased funding and resources in 2008 toward a continued
commitment to helping kids in the least developed countries through
deployment of XOs and Sugar. I don't think there is any shriveling or dying
going on here.

OLPC Association is way too small to meet this mission alone!

Thanks,
Kim