[sugar] Sugar mtg minutes, 17th April 2008 - Special Issue: Collaboration

Simon Schampijer simon
Thu Apr 17 10:50:36 EDT 2008

Hi Polychronis,

sounds interesting - it would be very nice to have you around for the
meeting as well today. Feel free to add your point to the wiki:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar_dev_meeting#Thursday_April_17_2008_-_17.00_.28UTC.29

Best,
    Simon