[sugar] Sugar mtg minutes, 17th April 2008 - Special Issue: Collaboration

Polychronis Ypodimatopoulos ypod
Thu Apr 17 10:39:18 EDT 2008

As a "sneak preview" to Cerebro 's collaboration API, I would like to
bring to your attention the following:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cerebro#Collaboration

This API is simple, robust, scalable, offers new features (such as
network tree, efficient file transfer) and is easily extensible. This
collaboration API will be released by the end of this week. Scaling
properties and robustness have already been tested on a 30-node, simple
mesh, noisy environment
(http://lyme.media.mit.edu/cerebro/index.php/Experimental_results).
Cerebro is 3000 lines of code in total.

Pol