[sugar] Sugar mtg minutes, 17th April 2008 - Special Issue: Collaboration

Simon Schampijer simon
Thu Apr 17 09:33:12 EDT 2008

Hi,

This weeks meeting will feature collaboration (presence service) as it's
main topic. We invite you to share your ideas and ask questions. We
especially want to welcome activity developers to participate in this
discussion.

Collaborative activities
* The collaboration framework
* Collaboration Central
* Adding collaboration to activities
* Upgrading to the new Presence Service API in Update.1
* API improvements required? (buddy<->handle tracking, reducing
boilerplate code...)

When?
Today at 17.00(UTC) in olpc-meeting on freenode

See you there,
    Simon