[sugar] sugar roadmap

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Fri Apr 11 10:12:38 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Jameson Chema Quinn
<jquinn at cs.oberlin.edu> wrote:
> I'm assuming that the data would only go one way. In that case, the
> permission would be, an app without P_NETWORK would not be able to request
> opening of apps with P_NETWORK. No new permissions needed, just careful
> attention to the ones we have.

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand this particular requirement.  The
activity launched will be completely isolated from that which
requested it.  Why would we need to make this statement hold?  If I
have, for instance, chosen to trust my web browser to use P_NETWORK,
then why should it matter that it was asked to launch by something
that didn't?

- Eben