[sugar] All GCompris activities available

Samuel Klein meta.sj
Sun Sep 23 18:48:37 EDT 2007

Thanks, Bruno.  Some of these, like sudoku and superbrain, are great,
and would benfeit from multiplayer features.

Some require other libraries to work; for instance the chess
activities require gnuchess (we may want this in our base libraries,
but for now it can be bundled with the activity).

Some require extra files (memorytux, chessmovelearn, looking for
skins/gartoon/bar_bg.jpg)

Some don't load for me (chess_partyend, tuxpaint)

Some are hard to use because of speed (watercycle).

Minor style notes : the icons should reference the inner and outer
XO-icon color; that way when the activity is launched, it shares the
user's colors in the desktop circle.  Right now all activities show up
as "GCompris" in that circle, with the same icon.

SJ