[sugar] Trial-3 journal problem

Bert Freudenberg bert
Wed Sep 19 13:12:38 EDT 2007

Not quite ... what happens now is this:

- Open activity instance A1
- Get implicit journal entry a1
- Press keep in A1, saved as journal entry a2
- Close A1, implicitly saved as a1'

Neither A1 or A2 are open, a1' and a2 are in Journal.

- Open journal entry a2 as activity A2
- Close A2
- Get implicit journal entry a2'

We SHOULD have a1' and a2 in Journal, neither open. But actually our
"good save" a2 is gone and replaced by a2'. We end up with a1' and a2'.

- Bert -