[sugar] Development environment

Keith R. Fieldhouse olpc
Fri Sep 7 09:32:37 EDT 2007

I found that VMWare's Fusion works a fair bit better for non-Windows
Guest OSs.  I run Fedora Core 7 that way and didn't have any trouble.

On a related note: Does any one have a list of RPMs that need to be
added to a default install of FC7 to enable sugar-jhbuild to build?  I
need to build another image and I didn't take very good notes when I
faulted them in the last time :-(    Would a yum "Sugar Development"
group be unrealistic?

Keith