[sugar] Joyride

Bert Freudenberg bert
Thu Oct 25 10:52:54 EDT 2007

On Oct 25, 2007, at 10:32 , Erik Blankinship wrote:

> On 10/25/07, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> Could someone *please* explain and document the current process of
> getting RPMs and XO bundles into the build?
>
> I don't have answers, but I do have clues.
>
> https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/4441
>
> links to
>
> https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/4251

Thanks Eric - I've been gathering clues too and I think I actually
have an understanding, but still, some official policy is necessary.
Also I'm tired of explaining the state of affairs to other developers
who do not follow the lists and bug trackers and IRC discussions as
closely - I just want a page I can point them to.

- Bert -