[sugar] How to start a binary executable through an activity?

Michael Stone michael
Mon Oct 22 15:25:19 EDT 2007

One way to do this is to use python's "subprocess" module

  http://docs.python.org/lib/module-subprocess.html

to launch the external binary.

  http://docs.python.org/lib/node534.html

gives a variety of examples of this library in action.

Does this answer your question?

Michael