[sugar] Test Process Sprint Details

Michael Stone michael
Wed Oct 17 00:42:12 EDT 2007

Dear @sugar and @devel,

Our first "Test Process Sprint" is currently scheduled to start at 2:00
PM, EDT. The sprint will be conducted on IRC in #olpc-meeting and
perhaps by conference call. Everything will be documented on

  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Test_process_sprint

and on pages linked to from that page. (People with other good ideas on
how to collaborate tomorrow should write them up on that page.) Bugs
will be filed in Trac for ideas we decide to pursue.

Questions?

Yours,

Michael

P.S. - People who are local to Cambridge, MA, are welcome to join us in
our office on the 10th floor of 1 Cambridge Center, conveniently located
next to the Kendall Square T stop on the Red Line. (See
http://ln-s.net/CIX for a map).

When you arrive, the building's desk-person will call us to verify that
you are expected and we'll send someone down to greet you. Finally,
we'll provide (or collectively seek out) dinner sometime between 6:00 PM
and 8:00 PM so that the discussion can continue uninterrupted for those
who are able to stay.