[sugar] Inivte to test MaMaMedia Creative Center activities

Shannon Sullivan shannon
Wed Oct 10 19:39:01 EDT 2007

Hi All,
I would like to invite you to check out the Beta 1.3 release of the
MaMaMedia Creative Center.

If you are not familiar with this project, it is a suite of activities being
developed by the World Wide Workshop Foundation for the XO, which includes:
Jigsaw Puzzle, Slider Puzzle, Poll Builder, Story Builder, Cartoon Builder,
Flipsticks, MaMaMedia Creative Center and MaMaMedia Learning Center.

We would greatly appreciate any testing or feedback that you can provide!

Our Activities updates are all posted on the OLPC Activities page:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities

The Complete "Latest Release" notes are posted here:
http://www.worldwideworkshop.org/olpcwiki/index.php?title=Latest_Release

Thanks, Shannon and the whole World Wide Workshop team