[sugar] New journal rpms

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Sun Oct 7 07:45:13 EDT 2007

We found a big bottleneck in the preview handling inside datastore
(made even worst by using binary instead of base64). We are working on
it but it not might be ready for Monday. So we released a new sugar
with previews disabled (some activities like record and etoys will be
still creating them though...). Initial testing is very promising.

Please make sure to have the latest sugar rpm from the usual place and
to remove /home/olpc/.sugar/default/datastore before doing testing.

Thanks!
Marco