[sugar] Royal National Institute for the Blind low-vision fonts now under GPL v3 - use in OLPC?

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo
Tue Nov 27 16:38:43 EST 2007

On 11/27/07, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:
> The lack of the "Font Exception" as recommended by the FSF is a small
> worry, and I suggest contacting RNIB about this :)

This is truly an important concern as without it, it would force every
document created with those fonts to be licensed under GPLv3.  Bad
idea when CC licenses are better for documents.

Is anyone already in contact with the Institute regarding this matter?

-Ivo