[sugar] new ubuntu 7.10 packages

Jani Monoses jani
Mon Nov 12 18:12:48 EST 2007

I have updated the ubuntu 7.10 packages to what is in the git master branch.

https://launchpad.net/~jani/+archive

Install the sugar-emulator and sugar-activities packages

There are some things that need fixing like the xulrunner bug which
affects browser and possibly newsreader. Etoys and activities that
depend on csound such as tamtam are not packaged.

Sugar can be chosen from the GDM screen as well, in which case it will
not run in Xephyr, but as a 'real' X11 environment. This I have not
tested extensively, but one thing I noticed is the frame is clipped by
the screen edges, only half the icon row is visible.

Below is the list of current activities, if you think there are others
that are in good shape let me know where to get them from, not all are
referenced in jhbuild (I could not find clock for instance)

thanks
Jani

sugar-read-activity
sugar-write-activity