[sugar] Etoys Sandbox Location

Michael Stone michael
Mon Nov 5 19:37:51 EST 2007

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 01:02:57AM +0100, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> I'll have to think about that ... it should be larger than tmp/, must
> be writable, preserved for each instance, and possibly shared between
> all instances.

So it's preserved across each instance but it doesn't go in the DS?
Does the DS lack some feature necessary for the data in the sandbox to
be stored in the DS?

> I simply added support for SUGAR_ACTIVITY_ROOT before I knew that I'm
> only supposed to use only specific subdirectories of it.

It was good of you to lead the way; I apologize for not having
communicated more clearly.

> I'll change it in the next version, but please open a ticket anyway ...

Will do. And let me know if the dirs we currently provide don't seem to
suffice.

Thanks,

Michael