[sugar] [gcompris-devel] More than 10 Activities Solution?

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg
Fri May 25 10:43:51 EDT 2007

bruno.coudoin at free.fr wrote:
> We have created a gcomprixo branch in our svn to continue the modification
> towards a Sugar friendly GCompris. Yesterday, we integrated the Sven's libccc
> canvas library based on cairo. We plan to use it to move to the cairo path.

Have you considered other canvas solutions too? The situation with the
gtk canvas is really a mess, so it's hard to say which of the
alternatives is best. It's just a weird situation to have Sugar using
HippoCanvas, gcompris libccc and someone likely GooCanvas in the future.

(Thanks for the good news btw!)

Marco