[sugar] DBus error

Carlos Neves cn
Thu May 24 15:11:31 EDT 2007

Hey,

Is jirwin your user? Does the path
/home/jirwin/olpc/sugar-jhbuild/build/bin/datastore-service exist?

If not, point your DBUS sugar config to the correct datastore-service
bin inside your sugar-jhbuild path (try
/usr/share/dbus-1/services/org.laptop.sugar.DataStore.service, that's
where this is defined in my system)

Cheers,

Carlos Neves
World Wide Workshop Foundation