[sugar] Mesh Network Problem

Thibaut Lamadon thibaut.lamadon
Tue May 15 00:12:56 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm having a weird behavior with the xo's.

I have two xos, a mac, and wireless router.
All three computers are connected on the wireless router.

 From the mac, I can ping both xos without problem
 From the xos, I can ping the mac without problem
However I can't ping from an xo to the other one. (destination host
unreachable)

I thought the problem might come from the mesh.
So I turned down msh0 and ifdow and ifup eth0.
After that the ping works again.

Finally if I restart the mesh on one of the computers, everything is
locked again.

Has any one experienced this behavior before?

Thibaut