[sugar] wireless network access in the new build.

MBurns maburns
Fri Mar 30 11:36:05 EDT 2007

Unless I am mistaken, you are going to be looking for a triangle icon
in the neighborhood/mesh view. Each AP is represented as a triangle,
with the fill being relativle to the signal strength. A single click
on the AP you want to connect to will join the network.

Once joined, the triangle will also be in your self view (with the
dial of running programs).

On 3/30/07, Ashlesha Shintre <ashlesha.shintre at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your responses on the "starting the frame with the new build" thread.
>
> here comes the first query of today :-)
>
> With the old build, there used to be a wireless icon flashing on the
> top right hand corner of the screen.  The representation was a set of
> lines with increasing height from the left to the right.
>
> I cant see any wireless icon in the new build -- is there a different
> way to get to it? I couldnt find any documentation on the same either.
>
> Thanks,
> Ashlesha.

Michael Burns * Open Source Lab
    Oregon State University