[sugar] wireless network access in the new build.

Ashlesha Shintre ashlesha.shintre
Fri Mar 30 11:32:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your responses on the "starting the frame with the new build" thread.

here comes the first query of today :-)

With the old build, there used to be a wireless icon flashing on the
top right hand corner of the screen.  The representation was a set of
lines with increasing height from the left to the right.

I cant see any wireless icon in the new build -- is there a different
way to get to it? I couldnt find any documentation on the same either.

Thanks,
Ashlesha.