[sugar] new build - how do you go to the startup frame?

Dan Williams dcbw
Thu Mar 29 21:00:42 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 18:39 -0400, Ashlesha Shintre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just updated my laptop with the latest build and the firmware --
>
> it shows up a screen with a space for picture, name and my colour --
> it refuses to move on from that screen to the frame (!) despite
> several clicks on the > arrow !
>
> Is there another way to get out of this?

If you mean you're using the latest _stable_ build, then yes you do have
to click the picture to take a picture and type in your name.

The absolute latest unstable builds (353 for example) don't require a
picture anymore.

Dan