[sugar] new build - how do you go to the startup frame?

Trent Lloyd lathiat
Thu Mar 29 20:55:38 EDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 06:39:48PM -0400, Ashlesha Shintre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just updated my laptop with the latest build and the firmware --
>
> it shows up a screen with a space for picture, name and my colour --
> it refuses to move on from that screen to the frame (!) despite
> several clicks on the > arrow !

When I first ran into this I had to mess around a bit, I think in the
end I managed to click in the black area above the picture and suddenly
it took a picture and then let me continue.

Was a bit odd, might help you maybe not....

Trent