[sugar] Fwd: [Olpc-open] Starting use of OLPC?

Edward Cherlin echerlin
Mon Mar 26 05:53:07 EDT 2007

On 3/24/07, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero <dirakx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> You should put a random name, choose a color and take your picture making a
> click on it, then clic next
>
> this should  log you.

Perhaps the UI should indicate this in some way, say by changing the
color of each of each of the three items as it is done, and graying
out "Next" until all three tasks are completed. But perhaps it doesn't
matter. Certainly this won't be a problem when a teacher instructs a
class to do it together.

--
Edward Cherlin
Earth Treasury: End Poverty at a Profit