[sugar] New developer disk image

Noah Kantrowitz kantrn
Sun Mar 25 10:07:06 EDT 2007

I have put together a disc image with a stock install of FC6 (using the
Software Development package set) and Sugar already up and running. The
compressed image is 1.7G, and is available at
http://dev.laptop.org/~krstic/olpcdev-fc6.img.gz. Uncompressed it should
be just under 6G. I tried to install as much as possible using yum, but
Python 2.5 and anything with a Python extension were compiled by hand.
Use olpc/password to login. The only thing not working on it is Etoys,
as at the time I did the final build it was broken in git. If you have
any questions about it, please don't hesitate to ask.

--Noah Kantrowitz