[sugar] How to add a library to the build tree?

Don Hopkins dhopkins
Sat Mar 24 00:38:06 EDT 2007

I'm trying to add the poppler library to the build, and make another
library that's a python extension for using it.
Do I have to hack jhbuild to integrate poppler into the build? (I'm not
ready to check it in yet, just making it in a sandbox for now.)
I tried just going to the poppler directory and going "./configure
--prefix=.../sugar-jhbuild/build", and that made it compile into the
right place, but it was getting the system libraries instead of the ones
in the build directory (like cairo, etc).
Do I have to configure each one of the libraries it uses to point to the
the right directory? Or is there a way to do that en mass? Or a way to
get sugar-jhbuild to do that for me?
Thanks for the help!

    -Don