[sugar] New developers... how to place them?

Samuel Klein meta.sj
Fri Mar 23 02:59:27 EDT 2007

Mike,

Thanks, this kind of feeback from each project would definitely be helpful.
One specific way to ask for help: we are after all taking part in Google
Summer of Code.  Please add new project ideas,or offer to mentor, on our
Summer of Code page:
  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Summer_of_Code

As you come across project needs or potential mentors over the coming few
days, please add them there or on the discussion page.   We would like to
get some great applications in over the next few days.  This is also a good
way to tackle the question of where to work within the project -- where
people with experience in other projects can jump in and do some good with
limited time.

Cheers,
  SJ